Two of Dodge's models, the Dodge Avenger and Dodge Duragno will be discontinued in the next few year, but there is still time to take these vehicles out for a test drive at Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group, serving the greater Downingtown, PA area.
Let's take a look at the details for each of these vehicles.
The Dodge Avenger
The mid-size sedan's last model year will be in 2014. we haven't received any official word on what is going to replace it but we wouldn't be surprised to see Dodge pull another European platform over to the U.S. market, like they did with the 2013 Dodge Dart.
Details for the Dodge Avenger:- 2.4-Liter I4 DOHC 16-Valve Dual VVT or 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
- Four-Speed Automatic or Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Fuel Economy: as high as 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway
- Performance: up to 283 horsepower
- Power Windows with Driver's One-Touch-Down Feature
- Power Mirrors
- Keyless Entry
- Advanced Multistage Front Airbags
- MSRP: Starting at $18,995
The Dodge Durango
CEO, Sergio Marchionne has recently announced that the Dodge Durango will end its production run in 2016 after lending its platform to the all-new Maserati Kubang. It is still too early to tell what the Durrango's replacement will be, but Marchionne, is quite optimistic in his forecast for the SUV's final days.
Details for the Dodge Durango:- 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT or 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine
- Five-Speed Automatic or Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Fuel Economy: up to 16 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Available in Rear- or All-Wheel Drive
- Power Windows with Front One-Touch Up and Down Feature
- MSRP: Starting at $28,995