Are you in the market for a mid-size premium sedan? If so, then you owe it to yourself to have a look at the 2012 Chrysler 200 today. Currently available for a test drive at Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group, serving the greater Downingtown, PA area, the Chrysler 200 offers everything you should expect from a luxury car, and some things that you might not even realize you required.
But we'll start with the basics. The 2012 Chrysler 200 comes equipped with either a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine or 3.6-liter V6 under the hood. Models can be had with either four- or six-speed automatic transmissions, and can be rated as high as 21 mpg city/30 mpg highway.
As for the fun stuff? That includes a Uconnect 130 CD/MP3 unit; SiriusXM Satellite Radio with one-year subscription (offered on the TOURING trim and above); steering wheel-mounted audio controls; and an audio jack for mobile devices.
The 2012 Chrysler 200 doesn't stop at entertainment either. It excels in the world of comfort and convenience as well, with power, heated exterior mirror; an eight-way power driver seat (on the TOURING trim and above); and a leather-wrapped steering wheel (TOURING as well).
Other key features of the 2012 Chrysler 200 to keep in mind include...- Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
- 525-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery
- Antilock four-wheel disc brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Traction control
- 100.3 cubic feet of total interior passenger volume
- Exterior color options include Blackberry Pearl Coat, Black Clear Coat, Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat, Crystal Blue Pearl Coat, Deep Auburn Pearl Coat, Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat, and Tungsten Metallic Clear Coat
- Available in four unique trims: LX, TOURING, LIMITED, and S
- Starting MSRP of $18,995
Chrysler really has thought of everything you'll need. All you have to do is schedule a test drive with Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group at 1221 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA today.